Care recipient (cr) is nearing the end of life and wants to settle an unresolved issue with a friend or family member

Try: Ask a social worker or counselor to visit with cr to help cr work through his her emotional issues involve friends or family in the discussion if requested by cr

Materials: n/a

Categories: Sage, Topic, Emotional Psychological, Personal

Information: n/a

References: caring for a person with alzheimer’s disease your easy-to-use guide from the national institute on aging by national institute on aging 2011 available at www nia nih gov

Keywords: Unresolved issue with family spiritual needs settling disputes conflict end of life wishes relationships

*This information is listed as a Tip and is not explicitly medically licensed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.