If Care recipient (cr) is unable to attend the public service for a spouse or partner due to health problems hold a private ceremony at the cr’s home

Try: #hold an informal memorial service at the home of a spouse who is unable to attend the services of a partner who has died #choose a person to guide the memorial and act as host for the memorial on the cr’s behalf with the cr’s permission #invite guests to bring photos articles poems stories or other mementos of their relationships with the person who has died display them in a central location #prepare music that reflects the taste of the couple #arrange seating in a circular pattern so people can see each other easily #invite those present to share their stories and mementos #make sure that the food arrangements are in no way an inconvenience to the cr who should not be expected to cook shop prepare or organize for anyone else this is a time when the cr’s needs come first

Materials: Mementos of the deceased spouse or partner family and friends food

Categories: Spiritual, Mobility, Needs Much Assistance, Immobile, Cognitive Awareness, Fully Aware, Somewhat Aware, Long-Term Memory, Good L T Memory, So-So L T Memory, Short-Term Memory, Good S T Memory, So-So S T Memory

Information: n/a

References: n/a

Keywords: n/a

*This information is listed as a Tip and is not explicitly medically licensed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *