Care recipient (cr) needs to get his her financial legal and health care affairs in order but he she can’t afford a lawyer

Try: Call cr’s local area agency on aging these officials may provide legal advice or help

Materials: Phone book

Categories: Sage, Topic, Legal

Information: And location of papers in a notebook if papers are in a bank safe deposit box keep copies in a file at home check regularly to see if there there’s anything new to add

References: caring for a person with alzheimer’s disease your easy-to-use guide from the national institute on aging by national institute on aging 2011 available at www nia nih gov

Keywords: Low income organizing finances organizing important information legal documents getting affairs in order

*This information is listed as a Tip and is not explicitly medically licensed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.