Care recipient (cr) needs to get his her financial affairs in order but does not have an attorney

Try: Suggest that cr ask friends or other professionals for recommendations cr could also contact a lawyer referral service county bar association or senior citizens legal services before agreeing upon a particular attorney encourage cr to ask if he she has previously done what cr requires

Materials: n/a

Categories: Sage, Topic, Financial, Legal

Information: n/a

References: caregiver’s handbook by the caregiver education and support services seniors counseling and training case management services of the san diego county mental health services no date available at www acsu buffalo edu

Keywords: Attorney lawyer legal will

*This information is listed as a Tip and is not explicitly medically licensed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.