Care recipient (cr) needs financial assistance with health care

Try: Contact the local administration on aging or area agency on aging to see if cr qualifies for funding under the older americans act

Materials: n/a

Categories: Sage, Topic, Financial, Medical Physical

Information: n/a

References: guide to legal and financial planning needs of seniors by homewatch care givers available at www homewatchcaregivers com

Keywords: Health care limited income

*This information is listed as a Tip and is not explicitly medically licensed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *